A private hideaway
This cosy little room, with a stunning view of the bay, has everything you need to enjoy a relaxing getaway. You can choose to eat your complimentary breakfast indoors, or use the outdoor area while listening to native birdsong and watching the boats in the bay.
Your ensuite bathroom is equipped with shower, toilet and basin, hairdryer and toiletries. The kitchenette area is equipped with microwave, fridge and tea/coffee making facilities. The dining area has a two person table, and above it a 32 inch TV with 18 channels plus radio. DVD player and DVD’s are available.
Enjoy the privacy of your own entrance, complete with deck area and stunning view, perfect for enjoying your breakfast on.
This room is perfect for a romantic get away for two.
- Stunning ocean views
- Private entrance
- Spa available by appointment
- Complimentary wireless internet
- Complimentary continental breakfast
- En suite with complimentary toiletries
- Outdoor seating with amazing views
- Comfortable queen sized bed
- Linen supplied
- Electric blanket
- Hair dryer
- Coffee/tea making
- Dining area
- Outdoor dining area
- Wine available for purchase
- DVD and movies
- Playing cards/books
- Transport to and from ferry by arrangement
- This room is not suitable for children
- Our standard rate is $190 per night, for up to 2 people, including continental breakfast.
- But check out our blog for seasonal specials.
- If you have special dietary or other needs, please ask if we can help with them. Email us on email@example.com or ring us on (03) 573 6256 to see if your preferred dates are still free.